Orientation sessions for employees new to LUBE-IT
Your firm and others like it have told us of the phenomenal results you’re getting from LUBE-IT. You’re eliminating equipment failure, increasing up-time, boosting productivity and achieving deep savings across your facilities.
However, one other thing you’ve mentioned on a recurring basis is that you need a way to get new hires up and running quickly on LUBE-IT.
We heard you. That’s why we’ve created a special online orientation especially for employees who are new to LUBE-IT.
Bring new employees up to speed on LUBE-IT fast.
When our customers lose experienced maintenance professionals through retirement or attrition, their knowledge can go right out the door with them, including what they know about LUBE-IT.
If you don’t replace that knowhow, the many gains your company is making with LUBE-IT can suffer.
Now you can keep your success on the fast track and never miss a beat. Sign up your employees for the LUBE-IT orientation session; this is part of your annual license.
Benefits for your company:
- Maximize your investment in LUBE-IT
- Sustain your momentum and expand your success
- Improve reliability engineer and lube tech productivity
- Make lubrication best practices automatic plant-wide
- Increase your profitability
Benefits for your employees:
New hires may be unaware of the value that a comprehensive lubrication reliability program holds for your company and how LUBE-IT helps make it happen. They may also be unfamiliar with the concept of task-specific lubrication best practices and how LUBE-IT makes it easy to conduct lubrication activities with great expertise.
By attending the orientation, your employees will discover how LUBE-IT:
- Simplifies, coordinates and automates the many tasks associated with effectively lubricating hundreds to thousands of individual lube points
- Helps them cover routes with greater precision — and in less time with less effort
- Puts everything they need at their fingertips — no flipping through reams of spreadsheets and PMs
- Takes the guesswork out of lube tasks — they’ll always know the where, what, how, when, and how much of every task
- Offers proof to management that they’re performing their jobs successfully
We will contact you to set up an appropriate time.